Saturday, January 9, 2016

First week of 2016

Well the first week of 2016 has been busy. On top of working, getting back to school we are also moving next saturday the 16th. Tyson has been at the house every night so Im back to single mom status. 

Thursday we went to the children's wow museum, Friday sister Murphy watched the girls for 5 hours while I started cleaning the house, Saturday I moved more stuff in, cleaned more then had a birthday party for Emma. 

It's been a big week. Im amazed at how much moving shares things up but thankfully we are doing it slow rather than one big move. I've been able to organize the new kitchen and closets. Even after massive purging I still can't believe how much stuff we have. Im doing more purging as we speak. 

The house is coming along but there is still lots to do. Part of me wishes we could stay longer and finish up the projects but after 10 months of going back and forth we are just so tired of it. 

The girls loved having a birthday party with Emma. It was princess themed. 

The house is getting more and more basic. Today I packed a two week luggage so I could take everything else to the house. Well take more loads tomorrow. 

Ps. Tyson bought two lottery tickets tonight for the powerball. I think it's kinda dumb but him and Straton love to dream about what they would do with the money. Tyson would do an animation school and a big house in Utah. I would move to Utah with a paid off home. Give money to each family member and save the rest. I would continue working for my clients but have a nanny help me with the  girls. I would also do private homeschool for the girls. Hey we can dream right? 























No comments:

Post a Comment