Monday, January 25, 2016

Awesome Saturday




Well our first Saturday at our house has been awesome. We woke up, has breakfast, the girls watched a movie and I worked on my blog book. Then we took my bike to Sprouts. We got oranges and apples. Then we biked to the park. We came home, took naps. After the girls played in the front yard and rode their bikes with other small kids. We swung on a neighbors swing and I cleaned the garage. They played with Abby. 

On Sunday we had Tim and Kristen and the blakelys over for dinner and watching the football game. That is my favorite part of this house - the relationships that we are building and the community I feel here. I feel so blessed. Our house is big enough to entertain but small enough that we can live here without too much to maintain. 

Sydney got her first ear infection this week. We went to the instacare. She is on antibiotics since its bacterial name does not blow out her buggers. I've been riding my bike almost everyday - even today when it was 35. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment