Thursday, September 10, 2015

Museum visit

 RWe visited the museum on Thursday. We got there right start which is my favorite. We saw the dinosaurs, a poison exhibit and hit the discovery zone. The girls did really well. 

Tyson has been off all week but at the house. We are working on hardwood floors. All the painting is done!!! And the colors look great! We get out vents cleaned out today. Carpet tomorrow. We are very excited. Tyson is teaching seminary this week and we have seen so many blessings - one of them being that he simply is not tired despite getting up at 445 and getting to bed at 10. I also noticed that I am able to get up earlier and have energy. What a blessing! 

Work has been good but also challenging. There are days when I wonder how I can keep up with everything. I love what I do and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have my clients and income and business - still I make mistakes and satan knows that is such a trigger point for me. I have to constantly work to keep up, up at 530 because I want my clients to be happy. I am so thankful for then. 

I've been hearing a lot about the Syrian crisis happening and all those families leaving their country for safety. My heart has been broken by the children who have died. It all feels very real to me. Im on it thankful for tithing and the help that the church offers to those people. I feel so blessed to be safe and to have our little house.   







No comments:

Post a Comment