Sunday, June 14, 2015

Yard update and swimming
















Well after a month of non stop rain we finally got to our yard again. Tyson has been mowing it, trimming it and edging it. I have focusing on the weeds. Oh the weeds! Some as tall as Sydney. These photos do not do it justice. I spent about 5 hours pulling weeds and spraying weed killer. The worse are the thorns but I got taken care of by buying and wearing two pairs of gardening gloves. 

This past Saturday I took the girls swimming in the Ashbys pools. They were in heaven. It's been so amazing to see them older and just happy to be more independent. 

This weekend we have also sold several stuff on craigslist. This next two weeks will be big ones for the house - jerry is going full steam with the house. Hopefully this means I'm the next three weeks we can start painting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment