Monday, May 25, 2015

Lately









Lately our life has slowed down and sped up at the same time. 

Our situation with the house has really slowed down. We were working with someone to trade work for living in the house and that deal went sour. Because of that we have really stopped going to the house until he is out June 3rd. It's been nice to have Tyson home more but also sad that the house seems like a long ways away. Our goal was to be in there July 1st but it looks like its more like October now. As frustrated as I am , I am just SO grateful that we live at ESS. It's been such a blessing. I continue to count my blessings for being here. 

In a  weird turn of event, I got two news clients. I wasn't looking for new clients but it worked out. Both ladies are wonderful. I am mastering Mailchimp, Insightly and other programs. I feel so grateful for the chance to learn and also the new income. Our remodel is over budget as it is - so we are saving every penny we can. This week has been really really long. I've worked 7 hour days most days to get everything done. Last night I was in bed at 630 PM I was SOOO tired. 

I am really missing my family. I know I could go to Utah but they all work and until my work slows down, I can't imagine working with the girls at home. Maybe my mom could come visit us? She is just very busy. 

Tyson has been sick for a month now. It's his sore throat again. We have gone to the doctors and they said it's probably strep and have given him the medicine, but honestly it's not much better. I'm hoping he feels better soon.

Tyson finished the seminary school year on Thursday. We. ARE.SO.HAPPY. 

We have seen so many blessings from seminar but it has been a lot of work. Sinc we got the house it's been even harder. This last week was the worse. Tyson was so sick, could not sleep and still got up at 5 am. To make things worse he would only have 2-3 students and they did not even pay attention. I am SOO impressed by Tyson and his ability to finish it. It's a thank less job and it feels like you never made a difference but Tyson still did it. He spent hours planning lessons. he really put effort into it. 

So Thursday we kidnapped him early from work. We got Ice cream and then attempted to eat at Lucky Pie with the Lybberts. But after an hour of waiting we decided to go home and order pizza. It was still super fun to surprise him and tel him that he is our hero. 

-- 



1 comment:

  1. Poor gerbers. You guys are killing it though. Keep it going. Props to Tyson for finishing seminary. I never went to it. Props to him.

    ReplyDelete