Thursday, April 23, 2015

Our Life Lately

Our life in one word. R.E.M.O.D.E.L.

For the most part everything we think about, spend money on, talk about, worry about - revolves around the house. I suspected it might be this way but i had no idea how exhausting it would be. 

Tyson and I are trying desperately to enjoy every little bit of time we have together. The girls are thankfully doing well - loving going to the house. Last week we had to keep using the white civic and it was so painful and annoying. This week we have our sweet van back and I am so thankful.

We are making progress thought. Work has been keeping me busy. I am working on learning how to run webinars for a client and also how to launch a new course. It has been a BIG learning curve. I am really anxious at night trying to get everything ready. This week we had two runs with the system and they have gone better and better. I'm excited for it to be done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment