Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's Been Said - Sydney

When you are in trouble and time out.
"mama are you happy with me"
"Mama are you sad at me"


When you wake up from a nap
"mama I want 10 lollipops"


When you are trying to change London by yourself
"London is poopy, I help her"


When you are turning on the light in the closet
"mama close your eyes ok, it's bright"


When I asked you why you were hurting books at school
"cause, it makes me happy"
me: What about your teachers?
"it makes them sad" 


When you want to see Handy Manny
"mom, I get Handy Manny TEN times (you put up all your ten little fingers)


When we drive by Goddard
"hey Mama, I see my skoo;"


When you are saying prayers
"henly fudder, thanks today, bless mommy, daddy, londin ... name christ ,,amen"


When we feed the missionaries
"its my missinaries, its my missinaries"



When London follows you to the potty
"London, I big girl, you baby, privacy please"


When we are laying down cuddleing
"mama how is your day?"
me: My day is going well. How is your day?
"mama my day is good"
me: Say well Sydney
"my day is good" he he he 

1 comment:

  1. Syd is hilarious. It's funny how she refers London as the baby.

    ReplyDelete