Saturday, March 14, 2015

Caught in the act



Tyson took this picture when he surprised two giggle crazed sisters last night. It was 20 minutes passed their bedtime. Was there frustration? Sure but what I love about this picture is the fun they have together. I remember always playing with my sister and causing all sort of nice trouble. I remember going out in the roof in Nicaragua and going to the neighbors - always together.  Our new house has plenty of bedrooms but our girls will share - they love it and give each other comfort. I shared until I was 16 and when we finally got separate rooms it took a while to get used to it. I missed my sister. 

So here's to siblings that share and laught and stick together. There have been nights where we go to get Sydney to the potty and she won't be in her bed - she climbs into londons crib and they sleep together. It touched my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment