Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Headed to Utah

We will be heading to Utah the week of March 23rd. I'm excited to see my family but thriller to be attending the institute council reunion. It's been 12 years! How crazy is that. The idea started around January and soon a date was set. Four people live out of state - Omar, Eric Stevenson, Akron and me.

I  am not one of those people that attends reunion but this is different. Council was a huge part of my life and some of my closest friends came from there. I think so much of that time. I loved it. I was envolved and felt like I was part of something bigger. I traveled and hung out with great people. 

I fell in love and got my heart broken. I learned what a toxic relationship was and that chemistry was not enough to be happy long term. I learned to work and go to school, I learned how to have a bill - a cell phone. I learned my first steps to money management. I learned to have fun without being bad. So many lessons learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment