Thursday, January 1, 2015

Toy Story

We watched Toy Story 3 today. Wow I forgot how darling these movies were. I cried so hard at the end. We stayed home all day. Tyson made shakes and we  played games. Tomorrow we plan to do something fun after I work. I love how both girls were cuddling the entire movie.

The winter is rough. We are usually a big walking family but freezing winds keep us inside. I can't wait until warm weather gives us a change to go on our nightly walks to the park. Man we loved those. One of the things I want to focus on in 2015 is walking in my treadmill. This is a huge key for me to stay active and have the energy I need to accomplish my work. It allows me to stay focus and get my "wiggles out" as we tell the girls.

My first big goal is to get my blog book done. This would be our 5th book and I can't tell you how happy I am I started and continued this tradition. We look at our books often and it brings me so much joy to see and read about the girls and daily life.




No comments:

Post a Comment