Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years 2015

This year was s lay low New Year's Eve. We went swimming with the girls, shopping for food, watched movies, played at home, bought pizza and smoothies. I was in bed at 9 pm with Sydney. Tyson made it to 1030 pm.

Life is much simpler these days. With me working I've had to really scale down on activities but it's been a great learning experience to just be at home. It's been tough to work with the girls home the last week and half but Tyson has been a great help and I've been getting up early (4am) to get work done. 

I am launching my first infusion soft campaign which bombed! But Im learning a lot and I plan to keep getting better. I usually do lots of goals - and although most of the same ones are still there I think Im going to not be too specific. Every time we have made plans nothing has happened , so Im moving forward with an open mind to what Heavenly Father has for me. 

Im excited for 2015 and my one big wish is that we decide were we want to live and buy a house. Tyson said year 8 is the year but we'll see.

The day after new years was a blast. We went sledding for the first time. Sadly we forgot our phones but in a way it was great because we were fully present. The girls had the best time. We even found a tiny hill and the girls went down by themselves.

Later that day after naps, Tyson and Sydney built their first snowman - complete with an Extra Space Storage beenie :)

We went to eat at Cafe Rio for dinner with a giftcard and then went to play at Paul A. Derda rec center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment