Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tough day

Today was one of those days that started out normal but soon started to go down. It was as if everything  was going wrong. 

The doctors took too long, I dropped the girls off, I realized I forgot my laptop half way through my journey to Pat's house. My car was running on empty.... etc.

I wanted to give up on the entire day about 10 times. I got to Pat's house and oddly enough he was feeling the same thing. It's was just not a good day. I picked up the girls and realized I needed to change things up - so we headed to Ikea. 

Well at Ikea Sydney could not go play in the playland because she refused to go potty alone. Then it was a rush to get things done. The only saving moment was when I realized that it was "kids eat free" day and the girls got dinner for free. It was awesome. 

We got home and my VT came over at 6 pm. They shared a great message and honestly it felt great to have the spirit. After the girls went to bed I worked a little bit. 

It was a long day.  A day that made it hard to think that any of my goals are going to come true. But I know that's it will be worth it. I just pray that I can stay strong during the long days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment