Thursday, October 16, 2014

Time Out Buddy

London has started following Sydney to the time out stair. Sydney will go crying and london will faithfully follow and comfort her. It's seey that she can truly feel for her sister and at the same time get on her last nerve two seconds later. Ah the sister bond. 

Sydney sadly has a UTI. She is on antibiotics. We think it's because she likes to go potty in private and won't tell us and we don't wipe. So now we kinda have to stalk her when she goes to the bathroom. We finally put up some Halloween decor and I love that's it's homemade and we don't have to store it. Im on it getting to the point where I only want to have a wreath and Christmas tree for decor. It's so much easier!

Things are changing for our little family. We feel like the lord has helped us see new directions with seminary. Tyson and I are much more disciplined and I feel like it's the lord preparing us for new adventures. We have been getting really good at couples prayers and I feel like our prayers are so much more meaningful and sincere. 

I've also been selling stuff on Craigslist more. It's been fun to get into that again. I feel like we are decluttering and simplifying which I love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment