Monday, October 13, 2014

Letter from Tyson While We were in Utah

Honey,

I woke up this morning being Saturday, August 6th and I was missing you and the girls. I laid in bed looking at the pictures of you and the girls in my phone. As I was looking at these photos,I couldn't image this was my life. It was as if I was looking at someone else's life on Instagram. God has blessed me with a beautiful family and I couldn't imagine life without you.

I know it has only been a week and a half but I already miss the little things. Sydney waking up with her blanket in her hand walking crooked down the hallway. London pouting until you come to pick her out of the crib and right before you pick her up she pulls out her binking making a "pop" sound as if to say finally! Or when she collapses on her blanket when you go to pick her up hugging it (That is my favorite). 

London signing that she wants food. Then when you ask her, do you want food? and she replies with the cuttest "yea" (said short and fast). I miss Sydney asking for "Searael". Asking her you want Cereal? Yea SearaelSearael! I miss walking downstairs and seeing you at the table working. It inspires me to push myself and become the man God wants me to be. I miss you hugging me in the morning or after the girls have eaten going up stairs and you laying on my chest while we talk about our day we have planned.

I miss our walks with the girls and the converstions we have together. I miss hearing the girls going crazy when they finally realize the "pauk", "pauk". "Mommy I need pauk." London and her enthusiasm leaning over to where she is almost falling out of the Burley screaming and pointing at the park. I miss their excitement as we push them on the swings and their beautiful smiles as they are so happy. Along with all the fun things I miss there are things I don't miss: The pouting as soon as they know we are leaving the park, 5 minute Gerber clean up and your moo moo! :)

I miss coming home when I lock my car and when it beeps Sydney yells "Daddy" or if someone else is here, she starts yelling "Daddy!, that's my daddy!" She is so proud of me now. I hope that I can always make her as proud as she is today of me

I miss when I kneel down with my arms stretched out and London walks towards me and then right before she comes and gives me a big hug, she turns and starts running giggling down the hallway. She is so funny. Even though I would rather just have the hug. It makes me laugh every time, that she thinks she is so funny. Reminds me of someone I know that laughs harder at their own joke, than everyone else does.

I have been playing music in the mornings and it is so different without to 2 girls dancing with me and you joining in. Mornings are so different without you and the girls here.

I miss holding your hand. I miss you laughing at my dumb jokes. I miss talking to you when I get home to tell you how my day went. I miss seeing you read to the girls and them ask,where mommy go? I miss your beautiful smile and laugh. I miss your cooking. It is always a good reminder when your away how much you do: laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooling, etc. I did it just for me and I am tiredhahaha.

 I miss sitting out in front of the house with you as we hold hands and watching the girls run and play. I miss you asking me to come upstairs to bed with you at night. I love when you take the girls in front to say goodbye to me as I leave to work. 

It surprises me that someone can love and care about others the way that you do. It helps me become less selfish and think of others. I appreciate your example so I can become a better person.

I love when you get dressed on Sunday. It's as if your getting ready for a date and I just stare at you and when you realize it, you turn and glance at me for a second with the cutest smile.This is favorite memory. I love when you do it. It is a cute smile that I see so rare but it is my favorite when I see it. It reminds me when we were dating for I would see it a lot more. It is a special moment when I get to see it now. It is the memory I always think about when you are away. It is one full of pure love, innocence, and it is engraven as a memory for life.  

Thank you for always being strong and always having faith in me. For giving your whole heart and loving me with everything you have. You are everything I hoped in a wife and more. Thank you for being you. 

1 more day!!!!! :) I am so excited to see you!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment