Friday, July 18, 2014

Lately

Today I worked from 6-830. Then we played outside. After London's morning nap we headed to the park and played for over an hour while I listened to a webinar on my headset. 

We came home, played, girls down for nap, I took a much needed shower, then worked for 90 minutes, Sydney got up and crying so I went to lay with her. She was back sleeping in 25 minutes. Came back down stairs to work on my website copy. Them recorded another webinar. 

Tonight we head to visits with the church missionaries and them home. It's pizza Friday so my oven is warming up. 

It's been a good week. I feel really really blessed. I teach Sunday school this week so I need to get that ready. 

This week I washed my tip couch cushions. So this free snow is what Tyson and Sydney did to "help" me. At night Sydney has been loving using her little broom to "paint" with water. She loves it. Ty and I will sit out in our front porch enjoying a warm summer night and Sydney will spend a good hour just playing in the water. 



No comments:

Post a Comment