Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tyson was the main reason this short Utah trip even happened. Julio and Tyson have always had a neat relationship and Tyson has always looked up to Julio for the changes he has made. So Tyson suggested I go. I found a sitter for Sydney on Saturday since Tyson had to work. I called Jael but told her to keep it a surprise. 

So I flew in with London Friday night and just showed up at my parents house. It was such a fun surprise. I put London down and headed to surprise Julio and Jeanette. It was amazing to meet little Lorenzo. He was just darling. After that I came home and Fredy and I went to pick up Abuelita. I had a very strong impression to not only see grandma but spend time with her even if it meant spending money. This was very new for me since I never really feel that. Saturday we visited Jael and I took grandma to do her hair. After we went to Gardner village, had lunch and walked around. We came home for naps and then my mom can over. We then got ready for the blessing. Julio came over and we made the eggs and bacon. I went to bed at 945. We woke up and got ready. We went to the church and Julio did such a beautiful blessing. The rest of the meeting was pretty crazy since there were crazy members! It was so funny. 

The luncheon was great except the bacon ran out fast. Everyone was gone by 12 and then the weather got really ugly all the sudden. We all stayed in and just hung out. Martin came over and Erica showed us the homes they see looking at. 

Monday morning I packed and did laundry Jael and I took Abuelita to the DI to see if we could find a lid to a crockpot. Then I met up with Tyson's parents. We had lunch at zupas and then talked in the house while London napped. After they took us to the airport. It was so good to be home. I loved being with my family's  and they Absolutly loved little London. I'm so glad I went. I feel so blessed to have our families. They love us and want the best for us. We are so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment