Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Table top

First step: missionaries sanded most of the table stuff. I spent another two hours sanding it some more. 




Second step: I primed everything but the table tip and chair seats. This took about 3 hours. 

Third step: painting all the chairs and table bottoms. We did three coats and took us about 5 hours. 

Fourth: Gigi Gomez came and helped me stain the table top and table seats. This took forever and we messed up. We put too much stain and after 10 hours it was still wet. We took a layer off and put heaters on it for 10 hours. It was finally dry but we did not have time to put pilyutirayhr on it.  Honestly I am so done with the project we probably won't put it on and just leave it as is. 







Final results: even with no covering I think it looks awesome. So glad it's done. This work is hard and took three times longer than I thought but I'm glad we did it because it still looks better than the grumpy table too we had before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment