Monday, April 7, 2014

Conference

To continue tradition we had the Normans and Biglers over for breakfast. Waffles, strawberries, bacon, hashbrowns and whip cream  - yum!

Conference is tough with little kids - they play, scream, fight. So the experience is not this amazing spiritual high. At the same time, we are trying to make it special and we do litsen when the girls nap. I hope the lord sees the effort. After the sessions I went to our fpu class. It was on mortgages and was awesome. It made me really glad we did PFS because we know mortgages so well. I came home and we headed for a family walk. Oh man it was so great to be out. I am so so so excited to have warm evenings. I know we will take full advantage of them. 

I'm still trying to sell stuff on craigslist. I am up to $400 and finally have enough to buy my burley trailer. I'm buying it from  bicycle village. I'm excited to use it with my bike. 

This week my goal is to finish our table and stake stuff to good will. Feels so good to die clutter


No comments:

Post a Comment